Housekeeper – Watkins Glen (Seasonal)
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Daily cleaning of guest accommodations (cabins & tiny houses)
- Daily cleaning of visitor center facilities including
- Breakfast Room
- Miscellaneous cleaning projects as assigned
- Previous housekeeping work experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to regularly lift 20-25 lbs
- Ability to be on feet entire shift with regular lifting, bending, kneeling required
- Weekend availability preferred
- Seasonal part-time non-exempt position offering 20 hours per week May through October
- Work shift is 12pm-4pm
- Starting pay $12.00 per hour
All interested applicants are required to complete Farm Sanctuary’s Employment Application. Instructions for sending supplemental materials will be provided within the application.
For questions or to request a copy of the employment application by mail, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.