Details about each event will be released as the event date approaches. Check back for more information.
October 24, 2015
Farm Sanctuary Gala
New York, NY
Mingle with honorees Jon and Tracey Stewart, Morrissey, and countless more celebs, media, and VIPs for a celebration of Farm Sanctuary’s work to protect farm animals from cruelty at New York City’s most storied address, The Plaza. More information.
Sponsorship opportunities and tickets will be available; please check back for additional information.
November 7, 2015 from 3 p.m. – 8 p.m.
The Celebration for the Turkeys at Burleigh Manor
Ellicott City, MD
Celebrate fall with Farm Sanctuary at Burleigh Manor in Ellicott City, MD (just 45 minutes from Washington D.C.)!
- Vegan chef demo and tasting by Chef Adam Pierce of Great Sage Bistro and Doron Petersan of Sticky Fingers Sweets & Eats.
- Meet Burleigh Manor’s rescued farm animals
- Experience a delicious vegan dinner prepared by Sticky Fingers Sweets and Eats the whole family will love
- Enjoy hot chocolate and cider, vegan s’mores, vegan lemonade and treats from Roots Market
- Participate in a live auction and listen to presentations by Farm Sanctuary Co-Founder and President Gene Baur and National Shelter Director Susie Coston
- Special VIP wine tasting with Gene Baur, hosted by Red Wine Shop Feeding of the Turkeys
- Kids will get to feed the turkeys a special thanksgiving meal!
A portion of the funds raised from this event will benefit Burleigh Manor Animal Sanctuary.
November 14, 2015. Brunch seatings at 11 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
Celebration for the Turkeys in San Francisco at Citizen Fox
San Francisco, CA
Celebrate fall with Farm Sanctuary at Citizen Fox, a 100% plant-based brewery and restaurant in San Francisco’s Mission District
- Enjoy a Chef demo and vegan brunch served by Citizen Fox
- Experience Cheese tasting by Miyoko’s Kitchen
- Participate in a live auction, book signing and presentation by Farm Sanctuary Co-Founder and President Gene Baur
- Watch a live streamed Feeding of the Turkeys ceremony from Farm Sanctuary’s flagship shelter in Watkins Glen, NY with
- National Shelter Director Susie Coston
- And enjoy vegan goodies galore!
November 15, 2015
Celebration for the Turkeys
Every Thanksgiving, Farm Sanctuary offers opportunities to celebrate a compassionate Thanksgiving holiday. This event will feature open-barn time to meet the Farm Sanctuary animal residents and our famous turkey-feeding ceremony – help us treat our beloved turkeys to a feast of squash, cranberries, and pumpkin pie! Our turkeys are thankful for your friendship, love, and support. This event will also include light refreshments and presentation by Farm Sanctuary’s National Shelter Director Susie Coston.
November 21, 2015
Celebration for the Turkeys
Watkins Glen, NY
Every Thanksgiving, Farm Sanctuary offers opportunities to celebrate a more compassionate holiday. Our annual Celebration for the Turkeys is one of our most popular, and we encourage you to help us celebrate this year! This event will feature open-barn time to meet the Farm Sanctuary animal residents, our famous turkey-feeding ceremony, and our lavish offsite vegan Thanksgiving banquet and speaker presentations. Help us honor our beloved turkeys as we treat them to a feast of squash, cranberries, and pumpkin pie. Our turkeys are thankful for your friendship, love, and support.
Watch this space as we continue to post additional events! Thanks for your support of Farm Sanctuary.