Saturday, November 4, 2017
Sunday, November 5, 2017
The Acton Celebration for the Turkeys events are now sold out and we cannot take reservations the day of the event. We hope to see you at a future event!
Each Thanksgiving season, we honor the rescued turkeys at our sanctuaries during our annual Celebration for the Turkeys. This event is a wonderful opportunity to express thanks and gratitude for the friends and family in our lives, both human and non-human. This year we are proud to be hosting two separate Celebration for the Turkeys events in Acton, CA — one on November 4, 2017 and one on November 5, 2017. The events will feature
- open sanctuary time — spend quality time interacting with the cows, sheep, goats, turkeys, chickens, and pigs who call Farm Sanctuary home!
- a Feeding of the Turkeys Ceremony — enjoy watching our turkeys indulge in a delicious feast of pumpkin pie, cranberries, and salad;
- a Thanksgiving-themed vegan lunch for the human guests;
- presentations from Farm Sanctuary President and Co-founder Gene Baur, National Shelter Director Susie Coston, and a special Sunday, November 5 presentation by actress Harley Quinn Smith; and
- a silent auction featuring animal-themed artwork, photography, jewelry, vacation getaways, gift certificates, and more!
We encourage you to bring friends and family who are not familiar with Farm Sanctuary, as this event is a fun, positive way to learn more about farm animals and start new Thanksgiving traditions.
Registration is $50 for adults and $30 for children 4-12. Admission for children 3 and under is free. Attendance at these events is limited and they are expected to sell out, so we encourage you to register today! Please click on the below link for the event date you would like to register for!
Help even more animals by sponsoring the event!
Farm Sanctuary, a source of education and inspiration for thousands of individuals each year, relies on the dedication of volunteers. We are currently seeking volunteers for both Celebration for the Turkeys events and we would love to have your help!
Volunteers are needed to assist with all aspects of the events: setup, parking, registration, food service, gate assistance, staffing barns, cleanup, and more.
For more information or to sign up to volunteer for one or both events, please contact Breezy Rondilone with the event date(s) you would like to volunteer.