Have you ever given a pig a belly rub, talked to a turkey, or kissed a cow? The animals at Farm Sanctuary love visitors, and you will surely love spending time with them at our unique shelters.
Our Shelter Locations
Farm Sanctuary operates three shelters:
- a 175-acre sanctuary in upstate New York
- a 26-acre sanctuary in Southern California
- a 300-acre sanctuary in Northern California
Visit Farm Sanctuary
When you visit Farm Sanctuary, you’ll see frolicking calves who once knew only pain and suffering in veal crates. You’ll see pigs slumbering in soft straw rather than filthy, crowded stockyard pens. You’ll see animals experiencing joy and freedom for the first time in their lives.
We rescue, rehabilitate, and provide lifelong care for hundreds of animals who have been saved from stockyards, factory farms, and slaughterhouses. At our three shelters, rescued residents are given the care and love they need to recover from abuse and neglect. All of the animals enjoy nourishing food, clean barns, and green pastures each and every day.
Our shelters offer tours, overnight accommodations, retreats, and conferences.
Get your friends and family involved!
- Organize a day trip to the sanctuary, and bring a vegan picnic to enjoy on our scenic grounds
- Bond with co-workers by bringing the whole office out for a tour
- Forward information about our tours to everyone on your contact list