Watkins Glen, New York
November 19, 2016
The Watkins Glen Celebration for the Turkeys is sold out and the waiting list is now full. We hope to see you at a future event!
The New York Celebration for the Turkeys will take place on Saturday, November 19 at our Watkins Glen Sanctuary, nestled in the beautiful rolling hills of the Finger Lakes region. The event will include:
- A Feeding of the Turkeys Ceremony. Watch the turkeys enjoy a delicious feast of pumpkin pie, squash, cranberries, and kale salad!
- Open sanctuary time. Meet the rescued cattle, sheep, goats, pigs, chickens, and turkeys who call Farm Sanctuary home!
- Pumpkin feeding to pigs.
- Highly acclaimed guest speakers from the animal protection movement, including:
- Gene Baur, President and Co-founder of Farm Sanctuary
- Susie Coston, National Shelter Director of Farm Sanctuary
- Michael Greger, M.D., physician, author, and internationally recognized speaker
- A four-course vegan Thanksgiving feast at the Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel, a stunning venue overlooking Seneca Lake.
- A Silent Auction, featuring animal themed paintings and photography, vegan jewelry, gift certificates, vacation packages, and gift baskets with vegan products. View the full program here.
Registration is $85 for adults and $50 for children 4-12. Children 3 and under are free. Attendance at this event is limited and it is expected to sell out, so we encourage you to register today!