Watkins Glen, New York
Saturday, November 18, 2017
Sunday, November 19, 2017
The Saturday, November 18, 2017 Celebration for the Turkeys event is sold out. To be added to the wait list, please call 607-583-2225 ext. 230.
Join us this November as we give thanks for the animals who call Farm Sanctuary home at our annual Celebration for the Turkeys events.
- open sanctuary time — spend quality time interacting with the cows, sheep, goats, turkeys, chickens, and pigs who call Farm Sanctuary home!
- a Feeding of the Turkeys ceremony — enjoy watching our turkey residents indulge in a delicious feast of pumpkin pie, squash, cranberries, and kale salad;
- a special pumpkin feeding to our pig residents;
- a vegan Thanksgiving feast at the Harbor Hotel, a stunning venue overlooking Seneca Lake;
- speaker presentations from leaders in the animal protection movement, including Farm Sanctuary President and Co-founder Gene Baur, National Shelter Director Susie Coston, and Eric O’Grey author, with Mark Dagostino, of the forthcoming book, Walking with Peety: The Dog Who Saved My Life; and
- a silent auction featuring animal-themed artwork, photography, jewelry, vacation getaways, gift certificates, and more!
We encourage you to bring friends and family who are not familiar with Farm Sanctuary, as this event is a fun, positive way to learn more about farm animals and start new Thanksgiving traditions.
Registration is $100 for adults and $60 for children 4-12. Admission for children 3 and under is free. Attendance at this event is limited, so we encourage you to register today!
Help even more animals by sponsoring the event!