Celebrate your favorite mom(s) at Farm Sanctuary’s Mother’s Day Brunch, on Sunday, May 13, at our beautiful Southern California Shelter. It’s the perfect way to say “Thanks, Mom!” while paying it forward for Farm Sanctuary’s important rescue, caregiving, and advocacy efforts. Don’t miss out!
- a fully catered vegan brunch (No need to worry about cooking, clean-up, or short-staffed and overbooked restaurants on the big day!)
- crafts and activities in our courtyard (Make your own Mother’s Day card!)
- stories of rescued farm animal moms and their families (including Acton’s own mother-daughter pair, Claire and Erika goats)
- sanctuary time with the animals (tour each barn at your own pace and interact with our rescued residents!)
- and an opportunity to visit our gift shop, offering compassionate books, apparel, and last-minute Mother’s Day gifts!
Advance registration is required; there will be no “door” sales. This event is expected to sell out, so we encourage you to register today!
11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
(Please note: The sanctuary’s front gate will not open until 11 a.m.)
11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Catered vegan brunch in the sanctuary courtyard
11 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Crafts and make-your-own-Mother’s-Day-card station in the sanctuary courtyard
12 – 12:30 p.m.
“Mothers of Farm Sanctuary” presentation by Program Coordinator Breezy Rondilone
12:30 – 2 p.m.
Sanctuary time with the animals
(Visit our rescued residents at your own pace; Farm Sanctuary staff members and volunteers will be present at each barn to introduce you!)
Gift shop closes and event concludes
Breezy Rondilone is one of the few people to have worked at all three Farm Sanctuary locations, starting as a tour guide at the New York Shelter five years ago, then working as our Education Coordinator at our Northern California Shelter before transitioning to a Program Coordinator position here in Acton. Breezy oversees the visitor and volunteer programs at the Southern California Shelter and coordinates a number of our annual sanctuary events, helping to introduce thousands of people to rescued farm animals. Breezy has years of experience educating the public about farm animal issues and feels fortunate to get to know farm animals in a way that most people do not.
Farm Sanctuary, a source of education and inspiration for thousands of individuals each year, relies on the dedication of volunteers. We are currently seeking volunteers for the Mother’s Day Brunch, and we would love to have your help!
Volunteers are needed to assist with all aspects of the event: setup, registration, parking, food service, cleanup, and more.
For questions on volunteering or to sign up, please contact Breezy Rondilone.