Education Department Research Intern
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Conducting a comprehensive review of existing data on factory farming, farm animals, and veganism
- Compiling data and statistics into organizational database to be used for websites, brochures, etc.
- Possible writing of content for various Farm Sanctuary resources
- Excellent research skills
- Strong writing skills a plus
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Volunteer commitment of 40 hours per week
- Three-month commitment required
- This internship is available as a live-in internship in Orland, CA, Acton, CA, or Watkins Glen, NY, or is also available offsite.
- Opportunity to learn about Farm Sanctuary campaigns and programs
- Opportunity to learn from and interact with our shelter animal residents
- Living and working with like-minded and committed animal activists
- Opportunity to participate in weekly Farm Sanctuary educational presentations
- Gain experience beneficial for future Farm Sanctuary employment consideration
To apply, click here.