If you would like to request a presentation by Gene, please submit this form. A Farm Sanctuary staff member will contact you to help arrange Gene’s visit.
Gene can adapt his presentations to emphasize topics including:
- Environmental impacts of factory farming
- Legal and legislative aspects of campaigns to improve treatment of farm animals
- Advice for activists on how to work more effectively
- The sentience of animals
- The economics of animal agriculture
- The local food movement
- Human health and nutrition
We ask that the host organization cover Gene’s travel expenses and provide an honorarium. The honorarium is negotiable and will be decided on a case-by-case basis. Farm Sanctuary will work with you to provide support on logistics and publicity for your event. Additional host responsibilities are below.
- Secure a venue for the talk – possibilities include restaurants, libraries, community centers, bookstores, churches or schools. Unfortunately, Farm Sanctuary is unable to reimburse for venue expenses.
- Promote the event locally
- Set up a literature and book signing table at the event including providing a volunteer to sell books
- Circulate Farm Sanctuary sign up sheets at the event
- Report event data to Farm Sanctuary
400 South 10th Street
Emmaus, PA 18098
Yfat Reiss Gendell
FOUNDRY LITERARY + MEDIA
33 West 17th Street, PH
New York, New York 10011